Retard. Google maps. You can drag points around to get the best circuit without doubling up. I had the BEST run today.
4 Miles
Rainy - 66 F
Route: Down Main, Out on East Stadium, Up south Forest, down N U, up East Liberty
Notes: This was amazing because I finally realized to SLOW DOWN. I'm not going to be in the best shape immediately. When I kept hard and walked, I finally got this and then ran the entire way, and STILL made 10 mins a mile. And also, relax the shoulders. Even though I twisted my knee, and my hip and foot hurt from my drunken antics, it was amazing because I did it.
Use google maps. It's fantastic. Much love.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're a freaking genius! Ha and don't worry, I know your "retard/dummy" comments are all out of love.
ReplyDeleteThis is fun, right? I'm excited that we are still so motivated (yea, it's only been a week but w/e) Relaxing the shoulders is a great tip, and I'm always going slow and steady the entire way seeing as that is the only way I can run the entire time and finish without keeling over=)
It's an off day, but a lifestyle change is key. Go for a walk or lift some weights, then throw a couple back when the Wings put Crosby on his ass=)