A little bend in the workout schedule won't hurt a thing! With your "injury" maybe it's better that you take it easy for the week. If you push it then you are just going to hinder the training later in the game, let yourself recover then get back to the grind.
So the Hellrung's are back in MI, huh?! Assuming that it's not because of a bad financial/family situation, that's exciting news! I bet the girls are happy to be closer to you and it should be fun for you to spend more time with your dad=)
I headed to the track yesterday. By changing up my routes, and setting I'm keeping things interesting for me and I haven't been bored yet! It was nice to be on an actual track where I could easily keep track of my distance and my time. The surface was also a lot easier on my body in general. The 4 mile run was tough but I gave myself a 2 lap walking warm up and a whole mile cool down and stretch which felt really good.
If you're not feeling up to the run today, give yourself a rest and your body a chance to recover a bit before getting back to it! Good luck!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment