Alrighty so yesterday was father moving back to Michigan day. I had planned on going running after breaking after the move. However, he showed up with a 53 foot semi and a 28 foot uHaul, full of all their shit they ceaselessly purchase. After that good workout, I was exhausted. So I did my 3 miles today, and I'll take my 4 tomorrow. Little disappointed that I moved it, but not too bad. I drove to his house at 2am from Ann Arbor to Marine City after the hockey game, and we started at 8:00 am, so getting up before to go was just not feasible. But i'll get at it tomorrow and it'll be good. 891 left, it'll be 4 less tomorow morning.
3 mile route
Nighttime run - 62 degress
Ankle hurt, eventually shooting up to just below my knee..We'll see how this turns out. I need to look up more on using foods (gels) during the race, and healing from litte injuries every night.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment