Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hope you're enjoying AZ=)

4.1 miles tonight.
8:30pm
41 minutes
10 minutes miles
549 calories burned....haha love my Nike+. The man-voice even talks to me at the end of every mile letting me know where I'm at in the run and gives me words of encouragement! My feet are still getting really hot, but when I tried going sockless last night I could feel the blisters coming on....

Also, got cute new running shorts and tanks today because this heat is getting ridic! Won't be long and I'll be able to run in just a sports bra and shorts...it'll be legit because I am SO WINNING our little bet;) ABS OF STEEL hahahah God, I hope! lol

2 comments:

  1. You say you hope like it'd be a terrible thing to lose...


    But yah, I can guarantee you're winning :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^that comment made me laugh, not out loud of course but to myself and at my naughty thoughts=)

    Don't give up yet. I feel like as long as you don't give up on the running then you will be fine and the abs will just come naturally=)

    ReplyDelete