and this is all I could think about as I was running tonight (yes, I'm an overachiever and went for a quick 2 mile run tonight) but seriously....what am I going to do when it dies? Bah, guess I'm going to have to keep up with you so I don't go crazy...haha who would have thought I'd be looking to YOU to keep me sane?
Good luck with the 4 tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not that I woud ever train without my Zune, but mp3 players are VERY discouraged during marathons. I was shocked to find all the things said about people wearing them. If you look at the FAQ for the Tampa run, it says something about them being "highy discouraged." I'm going to visit some local running shops around here and see what they say about it all. Until then, I'm rocking out. As for your probem, if I do decide to wear them, I just wouldn't start them up till mile 6 dummy
ReplyDeleteI just read a bunch of articles about not wearing an iPOD while running long distance and everything said the same thing...wear headphones, get hit by a car...IDIOTS! lol I mean I guess I can see this happening, after 20+ miles I'll probably be going a bit dilerious too, but to say no for safety reasons seems silly. Run at your own risk, right?
ReplyDelete