Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm ready for a rest day tomorrow=)

I've been keeping up with the running this week, but a 6 on Monday followed by 3 3's has def. tired me out! Keep running and keep blogging lol ("blogging" so nerdy) but when you stop I always get the feeling that you've quit on me=)

Did my 3 this morning, in the rain, before work at 9...it was almost miserable lol but I have to say that this is my second run in inclement weather, and it always seems to make the time go by faster!

Good luck in your job search, but it's too bad you couldn't work up that courage to head to AZ.

p.s TK&TS took me on a bit of an emotional ride last night. When music gets to you like that, I guess its something special, or maybe you're just messed up. haha Either way, I hadn't listened much before you suggested it and it def hit a spot so thanks dude=)

No comments:

Post a Comment