Saturday, July 4, 2009

Somebody's a slacker....

Yeah, I know it's sick-early right now, but I have a busy day so I woke up early for my run. I'm in the HTWP for the weekend so I took a run around the beach...beautiful=) Michigan really does seem like paradise on some monrnings. I hate to sound like a running brat, but the 3 miles is nothing anymore. The last few 3 mile runs I've felt like I could go further, but then remind myself of the schedule and the fact that 5 and 6 mile runs are in my near future=)

Have a good holiday! Watch fireworks, drink beer, and ya know...be an american. haha

p.s. I'm not giving up on this or you and your "laziness" If you quit I'll find a way for this blog to email you my updates until it drives you as crazy as I once did=)

No comments:

Post a Comment