Monday, July 20, 2009

Living With Musicians, Starts When You Fall and The Avenue play on repeat while I run...

and it's genius!

I hope you actually ran last night considering you did text me to remind me to run=)

6.32 miles (the .32 was a walking cool down)
1:16:36 (that's kinda slow...~12 minute/miles)
848 cals (AND that is pretty much more than I even consumed yesterday=)

This was a fantastic run, mostly because I was expecting it to be sooo much worse=) Hope you had a good weekend and that your 6 goes well TONIGHT if you didn't end up doing it last night=P

2 comments:

  1. How do you do 3 songs on repeat? I'd go nuts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm already nuts, so no harm there;)

    Also, it's quality music and I know that once listened through them 3 times I've run for about an hour=) Perfection.

    ReplyDelete