Thursday, July 2, 2009

Weather...really?!

Too bad you were not able to spend this week in "sunny sunny az!" I was all excited to head home this week and hang out on the lake, but not if this shittyness keeps up!

3.41 miles
9:51 min/mile splits=)
Finally, I'm under 10 minutes/miles and on a longer run even! It was chilly and I was a little stiff for the first mile (skipped the stretching) but then it was all good in da hood;)
I hope you're feeling better and that you took a few days to let yourself heal. There's really no sense in running through bad pain because chances are if it doesn't go away after a few minutes than there is actually something wrong. Take your time getting back into it this next week, but please don't quit on me! Like I said, if you do quit I'm not letting you go lightly=) You will be hearing all about FL come Feb.!

p.s. If you're going to be around the twp this week we should meet up at the bike trail and go for a run one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment